Friday 30 March 2012

Lady Llama


I had a very strange request this morning from my daughter (3yrs) - Mum please can you make sleeping bags for my babies.  Now normally I would jump at the chance to make something different but Kirsty doesn't just have one or two babies - she has whole families.  I couldn't quite face running up 20+ plain old sleeping bags and remembered that she had seen a picture of some felt Llama brooches in the latest edition of my Mollie Makes mag and thought that I may be able to appease her by making one of them instead.  Much more fun for me!!  I had all the supplies at home so it was a fairly quick and easy project.  I proudly handed over my Lady Llama and stood back to wait for my hug.  Wow Mum!! thanks for my caterpillar.  Did you make my sleeping bags?  I should have know better and worse still as I look at the cute Lady Llama I am thinking she looks a tad lonely all by herself and could do with a family of Llamas to keep her company.

To find the full size templates for this project and instructions go to http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/downloads
Double click on the magazine for Issue 12 and then go to
page 2





No comments:

Post a Comment