Saturday 28 January 2012

Sketch challenge

This weeks challenge on Less is More is a sketch where they give us the basic outline which we have to follow.


Earlier this week I had made this origami heart bookmark and thought I could incorporate it into this weeks challenge. 


Outline to follow

Once the recipient has finished with the card they can continue to use the bookmark.


I cut two panels of paper from the Love Hearts range from Hobbycraft and placed them one on top of the other onto cream cardstock.  I left the one corner unstuck so that I could place my bookmark over the corner.  I then stuck some pink and olive green flower ribbon down the side.  The sentiment was stamped in Vintage Sepia using a Kanban stamp.  I stamped just the heart section of the bookmark using the same Vintage Sepia ink and a Sue Dix stamp.

10 comments:

  1. Love the pretty ribbon and do like these book marks, really should have a go a making these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea!
    It's a pretty card too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a very clever idea
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, FAB bookmark
    Much appreciated, thank you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and super idea with the bookmark. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea Angela, love the colours you used too, pretty stamping on the bookmark! Thanks for your help x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! Love the flower ribbon, so pretty. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea and a great card.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete